HomeBridge will allow the use of a Catastrophic Disaster Area Property Inspection Report (CDAIR) in lieu of an Appraisal Update and/or Completion Report (Fannie Mae 1004D form) or a Desktop Underwriter Property Inspection Report (Fannie Mae 2075 form).
The following applies:
- The Report may be completed by any licensed appraiser; it does not have to be completed by the original appraiser.
- Exterior photos are required. If there is any indication there may be interior damage, an interior inspection of the home, with photos, is also required.
Below is a list of the name of the Report used by the individual AMCs primarily utilized by HomeBridge:
- Assurant/Streetlinks: Disaster Area Inspection Report – Exterior and Disaster Area Inspection Report – Interior
- Axis: Diaster Area Property Inspection Report
- Golden State: Disaster Recovery
- Nationwide Appraisal Network: Disaster Area Inspection Report
- Nationwide Property and Appraisal Service: Exterior Catastrophic Disaster Report and Interior Catastrophic Disaster Report
A sample of the CDAIR is attached for reference.
If you have any questions, please contact your Account Executive