HomeBridge is pleased to announce the option for borrowers to receive lender disclosures electronically.
Effective November 6, 2015, HomeBridge will send electronic disclosures to all borrowers with an email address. If the borrower does not provide electronic consent (E- consent) within 48 hours of receipt of the email invitation from HomeBridge, paper documents will be generated and sent via mail to the borrower’s home address which will impact wait periods.
Electronic Disclosure/E- Consent Process
HomeBridge will generate initial lender disclosures using the following process:
- All borrowers with an email address will receive an email.
- The email will contain a link that will require the borrower to generate an account.
- As part of the account generation process, the borrower will verify their identity by answering a security question.
- The borrower will be required to confirm their ability to view a PDF document.
- Once the borrower has consented, initial lender disclosures, re-disclosures, property valuation documents and Closing Disclosure (applies to TRID transactions only) will be sent electronically.
- Closing Disclosure (applies to TRID transactions only) must be acknowledged electronically by the borrower as soon as possible so as to not adversely impact wait periods. The date the borrower acknowledges the Closing Disclosure electronically is considered the “date of receipt