Bulletin 15-15 originally issued March 24, 2015 has been revised to include additional, eligible vendors. Refer to the highlight below for updates.
HomeBridge has enhanced our electronically executed signature policy. The following applies to electronic signatures.
Electronic signatures are acceptable on:
- Purchase contracts,
- Initial 1003,
- Initial disclosures including:
- Notice of Intent to Proceed
- Borrower Certification and Authorization (in the event a physical borrower signature is required to verify employment HomeBridge will notify the broker)
- Homeownership Counseling Disclosure
- Notice of Right to Receive Copy of Appraisal
- Borrower Certification Business Use of Investment Property
- HomeBridge TIL
Electronic signatures are not eligible on the following:4506-T
- Initial 1003 and initial disclosures where a POA is utilized
- Closing documents
- Letter of Explanation
Electronic signatures must be provided by one of the following HomeBridge approved electronic signature vendors:
- Digital Docs
- DocMagic eSign
- Document Cloud (EchoSign)
- Ellie Mae (Wave Systems)
- eLynx’s uSign and Swiftsign
- IDS (International Document Solutions)
HomeBridge will require physical signatures at closing on all closing documents.
The above policy applies to all HomeBridge loan programs.
If you have any questions, please contact your Account Executive