HomeBridge requires a full appraisal and one of the following on jumbo loan amounts ≤ $1,000,000:
• An enhanced desk review, or
• A 2055 from a HomeBridge approved AMC.
If a broker opts for an enhanced desk review the requirements are as follows:
• Submit a check, payable to HomeBridge, for $150.00. Checks should be mailed to:
HomeBridge Wholesale Division
5 Park Plaza, 10th Floor
Irvine, CA 92614
Attn: Your Account Manager’s Name
• Once the check is received, the Account Manager will order the enhanced desk review.
• The Account Manager will notify the broker when the enhanced review is complete, generally within 4 business days, with the results
As a reminder, loan amounts > $1,000,000 require 2 full appraisals, both obtained from a HomeBridge approved AMC. To view our list of approved AMC’s click here: HomeBridge Wholesale AMCs.
NOTE: Select an AMC from the HomeBridge FHA/VA Approved Appraisal Management Companies list which features all of the AMCs approved by HomeBridge as Jumbo appraisals do not have to be ordered by territory as required on conventional conforming and High Balance transactions.