In anticipation of the FHFA release of the 2024 loan limits, Homebridge is increasing the maximum conforming loan amount to $750,000 effective immediately.
The following eligibility requirements apply:
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac transactions ONLY (purchase and refinance)
- 1-unit owner-occupied, second home, and investment properties, including condos (2-4 units ineligible)
- Hawaii and Alaska transactions: The maximum conforming 1-unit loan amount is $1,125,000
- An “Approve/Ineligible” DU Finding or an “Accept/Ineligible” LPA Finding are eligible as long as the “ineligible” is due to the loan amount only
- The Note date for the transaction must be dated on or after November 2, 2023
- The first payment date for the new loan must be January 1, 2024 or later (interest credits are not allowed)
There is no change to the current high balance/super conforming loan limits. Loans currently locked as a high balance/super conforming OR as a Jumbo transaction are not eligible; those transactions must remain as currently locked
The new conforming loan limits detailed above are available for new submission AND loans currently locked in the pipeline.
- A manual lock is required. Brokers must complete the Manual Lock Request form and email it to the lock desk at email@example.com. The Lock Request form is located on the Forms page of the Homebridge website at HomebridgeWholesale.com
- Brokers that wish to take advantage of the new, higher conforming loan amount for an existing, locked 1-unit FNMA/FHLMC pipeline transaction should contact their Account Executive.
If you have any questions, please contact your Account Executive