The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) issued a Disaster Declaration for the state of Tennessee due to severe storms, tornados, and flooding.
Declaration Date: May 8, 2021
Incident Period: March 25, 2021 to April 3, 2021
The following counties were identified by FEMA:
Davidson, Williamson, Wilson
If the subject property is located in one of the above counties and the appraisal was completed on or before April 3, 2021 Homebridge will require one of the following:
- An Appraisal Update and/or Completion Report (Fannie Mae Form 1004D), or
- A Desktop Underwriter Property Inspection Report (Fannie Mae Form 2075), or
- Catastrophic Disaster Area Property Inspection Report (CDAIR); refer to Homebridge Bulletin 17-23 for details, AND
- VA transactions only (when appraisal was required). A signed Lender and Veteran Certification
Homebridge prefers the original appraiser provide the 1004D/2075/Catastrophic Disaster Area Property Inspection Report (CDAIR) however Homebridge will accept the report from any appraiser as long as the original Appraisal Management Company assigns the appraiser (i.e. if the original appraisal order was placed through Assurant, the 1004D/2075/CDAIR must also be ordered through Assurant).
A 2075/CDAIR is also required on the following:
- Any property that received an appraisal waiver from DU or an automated collateral evaluation (ACE) from LPA.
NOTE: A 2075/CDAIR is not required on an FHA Streamline or VA IRRRL transaction
The 1004D, 2075, or CDAIR must comment on the effect the disaster had on the value and marketability of the subject property. In the event significant damage is indicated on the 1004D, 2075, or CDAIR additional conditions may apply.
If you have any questions, please contact your Account Executive.