This Bulletin is rescinded in its entirety effective immediately.
HomeBridge does not anticipate any significant impact to our day-to-day operations due to the government shutdown at this time.
Brokers should keep the following in mind when submitting loans:
• FHA Connection is available and will provide case numbers.
• Fannie Mae and DU are operating normally.
• Guaranteed Rural Housing loans will be on hold as GUS is not operational and Loan Guarantees will not be issued by USDA.
• VA loans with Certificate of Eligibility issues that require VA intervention may be impacted.
• While IRS transcripts are ordered electronically, vendors have indicated transcript requests will be delayed.
Verbal Verification of Employment (Conventional, FHA, VA and USDA)
If a borrower is a furloughed government employee the loan will not be able to close until a VVOE can be acquired.
Tax Transcripts (Conventional FHA, VA and USDA)
Loans scheduled for closing may be allowed to close without the tax transcripts on an exception basis only. HomeBridge may require additional documentation.
HomeBridge will work diligently to minimize and resolve any issues that are a result of this shutdown; however please be aware that in certain cases turn times may be affected. We will continue to monitor the situation and update you as information becomes available.
We value your business and will continue to provide you the highest level of service possible during this event.
If you have any questions, please contact your Account Executive.