HomeBridge is pleased to announce that effective November 16, 2016 we will be offering Fannie Mae’s HomeReady program.
The HomeReady program is an affordable lending program designed for low-to-moderate income borrowers with expanded eligibility for financing homes in low-income communities.
HomeReady income requirements apply as follows:
- No income limit if the property is located in a low-income census tract, or
- The borrower’s total annual income cannot exceed 100% of the area median income (AMI) for all other properties (properties not located in a low-income census tract)
The AMI used to determine income eligibility must be from DU or from Fannie Mae’s website. Refer to the Income Eligibility topic on the Fannie Mae HomeReady page for multiple tools available to determine income eligibility.
Highlights of the HomeReady program include:
- Not limited to first time homebuyers
- Purchase and rate/term transactions
- Conforming and high balance loan amounts eligible ≤ 95% LTV (95.01% to 97% LTV conforming loan amounts only)
- DU “Approve/Eligible