HomeBridge is pleased to announce manufactured housing is now eligible on our Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA/FHA Streamline, and VA/VA IRRRL programs. This enhancement is available for loans submitted on or after February 21, 2017.
Manufactured housing general eligibility:
- Multi-wide homes that are a minimum of 20 feet wide; single wide ineligible
- Home must be classified as real property and permanently affixed to the foundation
- Tow hitch, axles, and wheels have been removed
- Fee simple only; leaseholds ineligible
- Homes built after June 15, 1976
- The borrower must own both the home and the land
- 1-unit primary residence (all programs)
- 1-unit second home (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and VA IRRRL)
- Existing and new construction eligible
- Purchase, rate/term and cash-out (see individual programs for eligibility)
- Fixed rate only (see individual programs for eligible loan terms)
- Homes located in a condominium project or senior community are ineligible
- A pricing adjustor will apply; refer to the HomeBridge rate sheet.
Brokers should refer to the applicable program guidelines for detailed eligibility and documentation requirements not addressed above as these vary by program.
The following reference materials will be posted to the HomeBridge website under the “Manufactured Housing Specific