This Bulletin replaces all previous Bulletins issued on this topic
HomeBridge has assigned specific AMCs to regional territories as detailed in the table below.
HomeBridge requires appraisals to be ordered from the AMC assigned to the regional territory indicated below when using HomeBridge Fannie Mae and/or Freddie Mac program guidelines.
To view a map of the territories, broken down by state, click here HomeBridge Wholesale
- Central/Southwest: Assurant
- Mid-Atlantic: Assurant
- Midwest: Nationwide Property & Appraisal Services
- New England: Assurant
- Northeast: Nationwide Property & Appraisal Services
- Pacific Northwest: Axis
- Southeast: Nationwide Appraisal Network
- California, Nevada, Texas: Golden State AMC
Brokers assigned to an Inside Sales team the following applies:
- Inside Sales Team – East: Nationwide Property & Appraisal Services (effective immediately)
- Inside Sales Team – West: Golden State AMC (effective with loans submitted on and after November 1, 2017). Loans submitted prior to November 1st, continue to use Assurant.
This policy does not apply to government, Jumbo, or Expanded Plus transactions.
The Fannie Mae Conforming and High Balance, DU Refi Plus, HomeReady, HomeStyle and Freddie Mac Conforming and Super Conforming program guidelines and the HomeBridge website have been updated.
If you have any questions, please contact your Account Executive.