The state of Washington requires the borrower(s) be provided the Rate Lock Agreement disclosure within three (3) business days from when the rate is locked.
Loans Locked Prior to Submission
- Brokers are responsible to provide the WA Rate Lock Agreement to the borrower(s) within three (3) business days from rate lock when the loan is locked prior to submission to Homebridge
- Homebridge must be identified as the lender at the top of the form. An editable version of the Agreement is available on the Homebridge website
- An e-signature, using a Homebridge approved e-sign vendor or handwritten signature, is acceptable
- Once the Agreement is signed by all borrowers, brokers must provide a copy of the signed Agreement to Homebridge
Loans Locked After Submission
Homebridge will provide the Agreement to the borrower(s) for all loans locked after submission
- The Rate Lock Agreement will be sent to the borrower(s) for electronic signature using BlitzDocs. Refer to the attached WA Rate Lock E-Signature process (see PDF)
Non-Delegated Correspondent/Emerging Banker Transactions
The NDC/EB is always responsible to provide the Agreement to the borrower(s) within three (3) business days from rate lock and provide a copy of the signed Agreement to Homebridge.
- An e-signature, using a Homebridge approved e-sign vendor or handwritten signature, is acceptable.
The above policy applies to loans submitted to Homebridge on or after May 20, 2019.
A copy of the WA Rate Lock Agreement is attached for reference and is also posted on the Homebridge website at www.homebridgewholesale.com on the Broker Resources page, under Required Disclosures by State, Washington.
The list of Homebridge approved e-sign vendors is attached for reference (see PDF) and has also been posted on the Broker Resources page, under Miscellaneous
If you have any questions, please contact your Account Executive.