This Bulletin has been updated to add an additional vendor; refer to the highlight below.
HomeBridge allows electronically executed signatures on all HomeBridge loan programs as detailed below.
Electronic signatures are acceptable on:
- Purchase contracts,
- Initial 1003,
- Initial disclosures including:
- Notice of Intent to Proceed
- Borrower Certification and Authorization (in the event a physical borrower signature is required to verify employment HomeBridge will notify the broker)
- Homeownership Counseling Disclosure
- Notice of Right to Receive Copy of Appraisal
- Borrower Certification Business Use of Investment Property
- Loan Estimate (LE),
- 4506-T, and
- Letter of Explanation (LOE)
Electronic signatures are not eligible on the following:
- Initial 1003 and initial disclosures where a POA is utilized
- Closing documents
Electronic signatures must be provided by one of the following HomeBridge approved electronic signature vendors:
HomeBridge will require physical signatures at closing on all closing documents.