The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) issued a Disaster Declaration for the state of South Dakota due to winter storm, snowstorm, and flooding.
Declaration Date: June 7, 2019
Incident Period: March 13, 2019 to April 26, 2019
The following counties were identified by FEMA:
Bennett, Bon Homme, Charles Mix, Cheyenne River Indian Reservation, Dewey, Hutchinson, Jackson, Mellette, Minnehaha, Oglala Lakota, Oglala Sioux Tribe of the Pine Ridge Reservation, Rosebud Indian Reservation, Todd, Yankton, and Ziebach
If the subject property is located in one of the above counties and the appraisal was completed on or before March 13, 2019 Homebridge will require one of the following:
- An Appraisal Update and/or Completion Report (Fannie Mae Form 1004D), or
- A Desktop Underwriter Property Inspection Report (Fannie Mae Form 2075), or
- Catastrophic Disaster Area Property Inspection Report (CDAIR); refer to HomeBridge Bulletin 17-23 for details, AND
- VA transactions only (when appraisal was required). A signed Lender and Veteran Certification
Homebridge prefers the original appraiser provide the 1004D/2075/Catastrophic Disaster Area Property Inspection Report (CDAIR) however Homebridge will accept the report from any appraiser as long as the original Appraisal Management Company assigns the appraiser (i.e. if the original appraisal order was placed through Assurant, the 1004D/2075/CDAIR must also be ordered through Assurant).
A 2075/CDAIR is also required on the following:
- A DU Refi Plus transaction or any property that received a property inspection waiver (PIW) from DU or an automated collateral evaluation (ACE) from LPA.
NOTE: A 2075/CDAIR is not required on an FHA Streamline or VA IRRRL transaction
The 1004D, 2075, or CDAIR must comment on the effect the disaster had on the value and marketability of the subject property. In the event significant damage is indicated on the 1004D, 2075, or CDAIR additional conditions may apply.
If you have any questions, please contact your Account Executive.