Due to warehouse line requirements, HomeBridge will require a re-inspection of any property located in the Louisiana parishes identified below if the appraisal was completed on or before August 23, 2017.
Beauregard, Calcasieu, Cameron, Jefferson Davis, or Vermilion parishes
If the subject property is located in one of the above parishes and the appraisal was completed on or before August 23, 2017, one of the following is required:
- An Appraisal Update and/or Completion Report (Fannie Mae Form 1004D), or
- A Desktop Underwriter Property Inspection Report (Fannie Mae Form 2075), or
- Catastrophic Disaster Area Property Inspection Report (CDAIR); refer to HomeBridge Bulletin 17-23 for details
HomeBridge prefers the original appraiser provide the 1004D/2075/Catastrophic Disaster Area Property Inspection Report (CDAIR) however HomeBridge will accept the report from any appraiser as long as the original Appraisal Management Company assigns the appraiser (i.e. if the original appraisal order was placed through Assurant/StreetLinks, the 1004D/2075/CDAIR must also be ordered through Assurant/StreetLinks).
A 2075/CDAIR is also required on the following:
- A DU Refi Plus transaction with a property inspection waiver (PIW).
- An FHA Streamline without an appraisal.
- A VA IRRRL.
The 1004D, 2075, or CDAIR must comment on the effect the disaster had on the value and marketability of the subject property. In the event significant damage is indicated on the 1004D, 2075, or CDAIR additional conditions may apply.
If you have any questions, please contact your Account Executive.